Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in Pictures

If I was going to choose a word to describe this year, it would be full. It was full of accomplishments, excitement, joy, love, and lots of new adventures. 
I love looking through pictures of the year and reflecting on how blessed we are! 
Thus, the 3rd annual year in pictures. 

January: 
Andrew, Nacho, and I made the 9 hour journey back to NOLA after Christmas in Texas together. It also snowed in Belton and school closed down for a couple days. 

February: 
I got an iPhone, which means I took a lot of random pictures. Sophia Mae was born, and I finished one of my huge projects for nursing school. 


March:
Got to spend some sweet time with my cousins, and took an amazingly fun trip to NOLA with Allie. 


April:
This sweet little thing came into my life and sucked up all of my time for a good month and a half. I had a fantastic 22nd birthday and bachelorette party. My capstone group finished our big project and made an awesome grade to boot! 


May:
I graduated from nursing school, which was a pretty big deal. 


June: 
Another really big month. Flew to Hawaii, got married, went on a honeymoon. 




July:
Wedding reception, moved to New Orleans, and started falling in love with this city and the crazies that come along with it. 


August:
Robyn visited us. We hung out with a lot of hyper, crazy kids. 


September:
I have zero pictures of this month. Probably because I was spending my days searching for a job and sulking that I didn't have one. Until the 30th of September, when my job dropped from the sky into my lap. 

October:
We got to go to the Saints game, and it was SO FUN!

November:
Thanksgiving in Texas. Full of joy. 

December:
A very exciting month. 
Christmas!

I already know 2012 is going to be full, too. Full of new, exciting adventures. I cannot get over how much God has blessed us and continues to do so. 

Love, 

The Crosbys


1 comment:

  1. I love your year(s) in pictures. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...